This recipe for a chocolate cake had not only cracked the gates to different dimensions, but also made many people all around the globe go mad for it. Easy to do and great for busy time schedules.
- 300 gr. Dark Chocolate
- 100 gr. Butter
- 100 gr. Sugar
- 5 Eggs
How to do that
- Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Break the chocolate and melt it below thin flame or by placing the chocolate dish in a pot of hot water.
- Separate the egg yellow and white into two dishes and mix the egg yellow with 50 grams of sugar, until it reaches a slight foamy substance.
- The egg white needs to be foamy af, so add a knife tip of salt and hit it! Of course, a Mixer can save your arm. AFTER you’ve reached your aim, add 50 grams of sugar to the egg white and continue. until no more traces of sugar are left.
- Add the egg yellow mixture to the chocolate and mix it together.
- Slowly lift the egg white below the chocolate until one mixture can be seen.
- A 24 x 24 cm cake form is good. You can smear the inner part of the dish with butter or use baking paper.
- Wait 25 minutes before your guests will crawl on the floor for you, because the cake will be finished by then and the smell will be seducing to the max.
- The cake will begin to grow and deflate again during the baking process.
- This cake scores rather for the taste than for the looks.You can correct the look with an icing of your choice, but the cake in general, rather resembles brownie recipes.
- You may add ice cream or whipped cream for an extra disastrously amazing bazingha supernova cake taste, but to be honest, adding those two can solve anything in life.
- Since ingredientes are so limited, the taste emerges even more from all the single products. A good chocolate is they key to success.
- The cake is quite heavy, so keep the portions small.